Thursday, January 4, 2018

2018 One Day At A Time

Here we are four days into 2018. I set goals....actually I re-evaluated my goals.  I always have ideas and dreams that I am reaching for.  For about three years I have been committed to activity goals.  Often I have reached the 10k step goal...but over the past three months it has been tough and I rarely reach it.  So I decided that I am not giving up but it is time to revisit that goal.  I have temporarily changed my step goal to 7500k.  This is still not an easy goal but doable.  I really have to push myself to reach it.  And I am thrilled that four days into this year I have reached it everyday!


I am not lowering my standard...I am giving myself a chance to get strong and to get back to better shape.  Setting reasonable goals gives me safe boundaries.  Not lowering the bar...just making sure that I don't lose confidence and that I indeed make it back to living well.

No comments:

Post a Comment