Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Finishing My Bullet Journal


I used to be a scrapbooker--life got busy.

I have always been a list maker.  And a planner.  I prefer paper planners.  And I have tried and successfully used several.  I have used the classy and sufficient Filofax. I have been through a few Plum Paper Planners and enjoyed each one of them.   My favorite homeschooling planner is the A Plan in Place Planner --hands down.  

I am nearing the end of my Leuchtturm 1917 Notebook. Last fall I got into bullet journaling.  And indeed that is the best book for it. Why am I returning to a planner?  I need the monthly calendar and the weekly to keep me on track with my household.

I truly love the detail of a bullet journal so I will probably get another Leuchtturm notebook and I will include task lists, project notes and Common Place musings :-) 

Here are a few of my bullet journal pages
 Daily Tasks

Another trial tasks page
Common bullet journal set up


Index page

1 comment: