Sunday, May 1, 2016

Finishing Up

Hallelujah!!
The point we have been journeying toward!  The completion of the 2015-2016 is here! We are on target to be done by Wednesday!!  

May has hit us like a whirl wind! This week but we are facing it practically free!!

I haven't dreaded this week but I am ready for it!  And secretly I am excited about the beginning of 7th, 5th and 3rd grade!!

Most of our materials for next year have arrived!  

Exciting news!  We are trying out the Charlotte Mason Method of learning this year.  As I read and study more into the methods my heart is filled with peace.  I plan to share our experiences and projects here.

**Also we are planning to paint and remodel a section of our basement for our study work area.

I hope that you will come along with us on this new adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment