Thursday, December 31, 2020

2021

 What will mark this year?

We all have markers:

--that was when we vacationed in

--when I was attending

--when I was expecting

--the year that

--back when I was


At different times in my life I have stopped and considered what my mom was doing at my age.  When I decided to go away to college my mom had me at that age. At my current age my mom was awaiting her first grandchild to be born....I am a year away from my oldest child to graduate high school!

This time last year I was hit by the worst flu...I was in doctor offices and urgent care centers 3 times in 5 days.  Two negative flu tests and one negative strep test.  This year I am thankful to be well.

However you left 2020 lets take time to remember the precious moments.  Yes, there were hard times and losses.  But was some good too...sometimes it is important to reflect on the good.

For the sake of the young lets hold to our hope...to our dreams...to our visions.



No comments:

Post a Comment