Saturday, December 30, 2017

$667.95

At the end of the year...and the beginning of a new year a common theme is saving money--finishing the new  year not broke.  I have seen so many weekly savings plans.... $25/week, $50/week--good goals but then Murphy visits--life gets busy and life happens.  Today, I ran across this great article that deals with pennies!  Tammi, a mom of three,  blogger at My Organized Chaos shared this back in February 2016 (what took me so long to find this?).
Go here to download and print Tammi's chart!

Looking over this chart I have already thought of ways I am going to find that money!  Every time I put away one of these small bits of money I will check off that box.  I printed each of the boys their own charts. So far they are not jumping on the opportunity.  I am convinced that my boys (ages 13,12, and 9) could reach this goal!  

Great places (for adults or kids) to find change:
  • laundry
  • jacket pockets
  • counter tops
  • purses/backpacks in storage
  • toy boxes
  • between sofa cushions
  • sidewalks
  • around vending machines
The list is endless! I am convinced!  My husband keeps accusing me of planning on him to give me the $667.95--{Don't let us forget who is the "Head Laundry Mistress" in this household!}

It is a great goal!  And what if I make it to the $667.95?!
How could I spend an extra $667.95?
Hmmmm...
  • how would it feel to see a little hopeless mommy and make her dream come true?
  • or freshen up some widows landscaping and paint their front doors?
  • or leave a large tab for suspended coffees?
  • okay... I have already checked airfare to  spend part of January 2019 in Phoenix (yeah, my Aunt Wanda needs me to visit!!)
Prosperous, Healthful, and Blessed New Year to All


No comments:

Post a Comment