Thursday, June 8, 2017

Homemade Spray Starch



I am drawn to simplicity and purity.  July 4th will be 4 year anniversary of my personal commitment to changing my diet and lifestyle to improve my health.  I do give the credit to God for the improvement of my condition. I wholeheartedly believe that He lead me to the knowledge of what changes I needed to make and the grace to carry through. I continue to study ways to improve my heath and for the last several months I have tried to avoid toxins even not food related. 

 My latest venture is starch for ironing. I had already begun to use non aresol starch.  And wondered if I could make my own... so this is what I finally got to suit me:

1 1/2 cup hot water
(Not boiling)
1 1/4  T corn starch

Stir in the starch while water simmers. When corn starch is dissolved pour into glass spray bottle. Add 1/4 cup of water. Then add +/- 5 drops of lavender essential oil.


1 comment: