Monday, May 30, 2016

Peace

I came across this picture and screen shot it:

I am not even sure what it was attached to or about but it struck a chord in my heart.  I have had to think over this.  Lately I seem to be pondering forgiveness, resolution, and trying to let people know they matter.

** forgiveness-- seems to sweetest when served sooner rather than later
--the hardest person for me to forgive is myself.  I find after I allow myself to forgive someone I feel the release of the prison of hurt and bitterness from offender but I can't always free my self from the guilt of my part of the offense even just for initial investment of conflict.

*Resolution--sometimes resolution takes time. Sometimes it just can never happen.  I have learned from experience that when both parties can agree the only solution is to start from where you are now.  The past can't be fixed or rebuilt sqq sometimes you just have to start from this moment on.  Agree to build from here.  Don't reach into the past and try to build with damaged materials.

Peace cannot happen on broken bridge --forgive those.  Move on. Find a strong place to build.


2 comments:

  1. Purpose of education is that it removes the inequality from a society. Educated society treats all the members in a same way. Education develops the sense that no person is superior from any other person on any base unless educatio http://awriter.org/writemypaper4me-org-review/

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the very 1st, I’d favor to state thanks to you for this enlightening article. Second, I'd prefer to wonder wherever I can learn a lot more info concerning your post. I arrived right here via Bing and can't discover any associated web websites connected to this matter. How do I sign for your web blog? I had prefer to stick to your updates as they arrive along! www.proessaywriting.com I'd a query to interrogate but I forgot what it absolutely was... anyways, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete