Wednesday, August 19, 2015

How

So I was asked again how I get my 10k steps in.  This summer I haven't been getting them in very often but in the spring I was on a roll. Tonight I saw that green streak appear again.
**********
Disclaimer
**********
In all fairness I have MS so it is not easy for me.  I tire very easy.  I have to do this short stints.
{{{This is what works for me}}}
1. I wear a fitbit flex all day.
--this has been an excellent tool for me.
--it keeps me truthful to myself about my activity
2.I am constantly checking my progress on my fitbit.
3.I set small goals all day long
--like 3k by noon
--or I will check to see how many steps I need until I will reach the next 1000
4.I will make a few trips up and down the driveway between tasks.
5.I will get on the treadmill for 5 minutes a few times throughout the day  (only if I can't go outside.
6.I never waste time trying to find the closest parking spot--plus I always take the steps if it is going down. (I always ride an elevator up.
7.And if it is feasible I just won't go to bed until I reach that goal.
I hope this post inspires you.  Each morning is a fresh start --treat it as so.


Linking up with :

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are very intentional! Your post has encouraged me today to move it, move it!

    I came over on Waiting on Wednesday, and I'm glad to find your site.

    Hope you have a blessed day~
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete