Friday, December 29, 2017

2017 Favorites

Today I am going to share some of my  favorite 2017 finds!

Favorite You Tubers

The Daily Connoisseur  okay I liked Jennifer Scott before 2017.  The three books she has written are on my favorite books list.  Her channel is a weekly dose of etiquette, recipes, lifestyle and house keeping ideas.

Sounds Like Reign Lovely little family that makes beautiful acoustic gospel music videos.  They share their life stories and testimonies in the videos.  Their music is available to download for free or they do sell Cd's.  Sounds like they really want to share,eh?

Jamerrill's Large Family Table Okay...Jamerrill and I could be real life friends--home-school mom, shops at Aldi's, and shares great freezer meal ideas!

Family Time 

 Adventures in Odyssey This is totally worth the money!  We are now in our second six month subscription.  It works out to about $3 a month per kid since we have 3 boys.  The magazine is a great quality magazine.  The stories promote good character.

Lamplighter Books this Christmas we invested in several of the audio books.  We have been captivated by the stories as we travel.  Lamplighter books are out of print books that Mark Hamby has started republishing....the audio books are dramatized and exciting. Want to listen to some? Lamplighter Theater  is played on 80 radio stations in 30 countries!

Catan is definitely our family board game of the year!

My Favorite Find!!
Mr. Siga Floor mop  {not an affiliate}  I love this mop!!  the little towels I just rinse in the sink and snap back on to mop!  One side is terry-- great for mopping and the other side of the towel is microfiber- great for dusting!  The handle is telescoping and I can easily dust and wash my walls with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment